About Me

My photo
I just want to say. no matter wad happen i still love you the same as befor cause you are the light in my life only you( JENJIRA ) She my Love(:

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hello world.

@ SAN FRANSISCO
@ LA
@ NASA
@ NASA

Hello world,
i'm helping my beloved boyfriend to update today.
Cause i made a promise. Bi's currently at home doing nothing.
& i'm a goody goody girlfriend helping him update this little
diary of his. Bi's being very naughty today & doesn't listens
to his girlfriend. Super naughty, tmrw i'm sending him back to
his so Amoy Quee camp, & i have to go down & fetch him.
No wonder he's called "wangzi" & yeah i'm so called his "servant" -_-
just kidding, i'm his queen lol! He must serve me I DON'T CARE!@#$%%

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a idiotic bitch, disgusting to th core, met mean ppl, have mean friends,
who loves backstabbing me because it's fun.
Oh pls ppl pity me, pretty pls, i''m so pathetic -_-. I have friends who go around
gossiping & telling fake stuffs. I have ugly face *cries* Oh pls SO WHT -__-!

These ppl aren't anything btr that this idiotic bitch too! -_-
Yaa these ppl know who they're. OH pls, i have a darn great boyfriend
who loves me loads, you're jealous? Find yourself one asshole.
See? Who's th disgusting one.

Get yourself a mirror go around asked things like,
Hello? I or Jenjira's prettier... blah.. whtever.
Like so oh damm childish grow up kiddos.

Ugly? Bitchy? Backstabber? Slut?
Well kid choose one defination?
They don't go well together.
SO WHAT if i'm ugly, bitchy,backstabber,slut or whtever.
Do have any concern on you? Get a life kiddos.

& FYI if you think i'm referring to you,
thn guess you must have really been th ones i'm saying. :)

No comments: