About Me

My photo
I just want to say. no matter wad happen i still love you the same as befor cause you are the light in my life only you( JENJIRA ) She my Love(:

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hello world!

Be's arttt@Body shop.
Love@Illuma
Love@Bugis Junction.
Long ago, gg court that time.
Be@Michael house.
Formula 1.
Love@Amk Hub.

Love's on MC

Baby got a MC at TanTockSend hospital just now.
Met love at Novena Sq2 as he's only at TanTockSeng,
love & i watch Phobia2, i was super scared, love was so
brave and keep telling me no need scared. Miss him muchzx.
Thanks love for keep paying for me since yesterday til today.
Had fun much w/love yesterday. Super tired anw. I went to his
camp since 11+ but he only can book out at 1.30, i waited, cabbed
to love's place & love got changed & we went to PS, and wanted to eat
pepper lunch, but don't have so we had chicken rice instead. Cabbed to bugis
cause love wanted to play billiard, played one round and we went to slack around bugis.
Walked here&there, love send me home so i could bathe& he went home to bathe.
Love came over my place&we cabbed to sim lim, love wanted to buy wireless card.
Thn Micheal wanted to put his things, cabbed to his place love&i was playing PSP.
& when Micheal's done we cabbed to amk. Had pepper lunch & arcade.
Formula1 :)

Jenjira Poonvasin love WooYingWei

No comments: