About Me

My photo
I just want to say. no matter wad happen i still love you the same as befor cause you are the light in my life only you( JENJIRA ) She my Love(:

Saturday, December 12, 2009

P.o.P le! im here too blog again im haveing 1 weeks off
after that see where i post too which camp or
sumtink im missing my girlfriend right now i really do
hope she was with me now . today went home after that met
my best brother shuan he say wa wangzi i miss you and he wan to
gay with me ltr my baby kill him den he know ne . and shuan keep
call wangzi den i told him call me yingwei better . we went too eat at amk
an play billard anyway he still lose ! baby faster come back i misssssss
youuuuuuu ):

wads on my mind now ? Jenjira
Im going to tell i love you and i miss you too? JENJIRA
(:

No comments: