About Me

My photo
I just want to say. no matter wad happen i still love you the same as befor cause you are the light in my life only you( JENJIRA ) She my Love(:

Monday, October 19, 2009

Hihihihi!

This's Jenjira helping YingWei to post ^.^
& he asked me to change blog skin for him.
He asked me to help him post -_-!
So here i am.
Yesterday I&this YingWei went to zoooooo!

Cabbed over to Lavender and trained to amk.
Take 138 straight to zoo. Baby's very noisy keep
disturbing me ):! But i like (: (: (:. Okay, thn we went to buy our tickets.
& baby was broke haaha. Thn we went in and th Zoo keeper took our photos.
But we didn't buy th photos anyway, have no money hmmm. Thn we went to see alot
animals ^_^. Baby said it was fun & he wanted throw me to th crocodile T_T!.
Baby said he wanted to feed th crocodile w/my meat ):. Thn we walked to see tiger &
baby was so over excited and jumping around like small kidzxzxz! He's so cute holding my
pink hello kitty umbrella haaha. Baby wanted to see snake lol! & there's close encounter w/th animals, i wanted to go in & baby said he's scared. So i pull him in hmmm, thn he keep don't wan to go. But at last baby got go in ^_^, Baby&i managed to hold th butterfly, haaha, th wings were so soft! Baby&I touched th Kangaroo also ^_^, th fur soft soft haaha. It was our first time touching them :0. After walking around th zoo for many many hours I was exhausted & decided to go home. Baby sent me back & he went back after that ^_^. Love baby! Was super fun!!!!!

No comments: