About Me

My photo
I just want to say. no matter wad happen i still love you the same as befor cause you are the light in my life only you( JENJIRA ) She my Love(:

Friday, November 6, 2009

Im Back 1mth more to P.o.P . is ending soon
i really miss my baby alot alot i just wish she was
with me now i wan too see her now i wan to hug her now
i wan too kiss her right now now .
today is my book out an i have alot tink to do
make the oversea line for baby so she can msg me
an buying her fone an itouch an much more.
im sad coz i could not see my baby .
I when for the rife shooting test an i get marksman
28/32 i miss 4time . i was in camp for 2weeks like
mad this is really suck i wan too see my baby i wan.
alot tink really happen . i hate baby friend for anyhow saying
think that is not the true . it you wan tell my girlfriend those think
pls use your ass too tink befor wad you say wad i slp with my ex wtf
like you know alot about my ex like that . i dare you come out an say this
when i an my girlfriend w me see who lie .
i dun understand at all it you got the gut too say it out come find me
den . i know baby i cant really make you belive me but im trying too
ur friend it you told my gf those tink that mean you know my ex rite
call my that ex come out den . it not pls stop waste time it not happy w
me just cme find me it you wan i am waiting .

baby i really love you i really do understand beeeeeee(:
an i miss you badly toooooooooo):

No comments: